Generally if walking across a standard 140mm wide decking board, two of the 1m long strips would be used to ensure your foot is always in contact with the anti-slip strip. If walking along the deck board rather than across it, you may need 3 strips. Please follow the manufacturers instructions on the adhesive especially on working temperature. Ensure the decking boards are thoroughly cleaned and dry before installation.
Deck Wright – Anti-slip Insert Kit (25 strips)
Now slippery decking can be a thing of the past, Deck Wright gives you a non-slip surface that works in both wet & snowy conditions, turning your existing deck into a safe and usable surface all year round. The strips are supplied in pack of 25 x 1m long strips along with a cartridge of adhesive. This is enough to give you a 1m wide pathway across 12 decking boards which would be about 1.8m (6ft) long.
- Anti-slip strip – slippery decking is now a thing of the past
- Easily fitted to existing decking
- Provides a grip even in snowy conditions
- No need to cover the entire deck, just directional walkways
- Maintenance free – 5 year warranty
- Supplied in convenient 25m pack c/w adhesive
- Suitable for Garden decks, Smoking areas, Bars, Hotels, Terraces etc
Out of stock