Generally if walking across a standard 140mm wide decking board, two of the 1m long strips would be used to ensure your foot is always in contact with the anti-slip strip. If walking along the deck board rather than across it, you may need 3 strips. The strip can be drilled & screwed, glued or both, however if gluing follow the manufacturers instructions especially on working temperature. Ensure the decking boards are thoroughly cleaned and dry before installation.
Retro Fit – 1m Anti-Slip Insert Strips
Now slippery decking can be a thing of the past, our retro fit insert strip gives you a non-slip surface that works in both wet & snowy conditions, turning your existing deck into a safe and usable surface all year round. The strips can be glued (or screwed for high volume traffic) into the existing groves on the majority of decking boards without any alteration.
- Provides a grip even in snowy conditions
- Suitable for Garden decks, Smoking areas, Bars, Hotels, Terraces etc
- Provides a grip in wet & snowy conditions
- Quick & easy to install – simply glue or drill & screw into place
- Maintenance free – 5 year warranty
- Supplied in a convenient 100cm length